Gilded Griffins of the North Private Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilded Griffins of the North Private Forums

Private Forums

+2
Blake Don
Knight of the Dragon
6 posters

=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord!

Poll

Who is your Favotire Chaos Lord?

[ 5 ]
    =Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! I_vote_lcap83%=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! I_vote_rcap [83%] 
    [ 0 ]
    =Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! I_vote_lcap0%=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    =Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! I_vote_lcap17%=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    =Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! I_vote_lcap0%=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 6
    Knight of the Dragon
    Knight of the Dragon

=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! Empty =Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord!

Post  Knight of the Dragon Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 am

Hey there everyone!

I was just thinking. Do you guys have a Favorite Chaos Lord? Well use this Thread Poll and give a

2 sentence reason why you like him/her!

I chose Vath.

I like him because he had a sense of Character in him. He dominates all other Chaos Lords for me.

NOTE: The polls shall be edited from time to time when Chaos Lords Come out.

~Knight of the Dragon

Last edited by Knight of the Dragon on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Blake Don
    Blake Don
    Admin

=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! Empty :P

Post  Blake Don Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:22 am

Escherion, of course. His type is really, chaotic, his storyline was awesome.
    Ruczynski
    Ruczynski

=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! Empty Escherion

Post  Ruczynski Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:36 am

I'm with Escherion. He was the only actual chaotic chaos lord so far.

~Ruc
    iJohn
    iJohn

=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! Empty Re: =Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord!

Post  iJohn Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Escherion.. the only half decent one. He is actually cool, unlike the others.
    Gammarai
    Gammarai

=Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord! Empty Re: =Knight of the Dragon= Favorite Chaos Lord!

Post  Gammarai Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:21 am

Eschy, no doubt about it. He's also pretty easy to kill if you just KILLED THE STAFF

~Gam
    Lupus-Freezing War Wolf
    Lupus-Freezing War Wolf

Post  Lupus-Freezing War Wolf Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Escherion, because his item that need for spinning the wheel is the easiest to get. And some of his item sellback price is something that actually surpass 5000 gold.

Woot! Go Escheh! >8D

~Gam

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:11 am