Gilded Griffins of the North Private Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilded Griffins of the North Private Forums

Private Forums

+3
Gammarai
Ruczynski
Blake Don
7 posters

Clan Suggestions

angelofdeath54
    angelofdeath54

Clan Suggestions - Page 2 Empty clan uniform

Post  angelofdeath54 Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:18 pm

a clan armor

warden of light
    Knight of the Dragon
    Knight of the Dragon

Clan Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Some suggestions.

Post  Knight of the Dragon Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Since it's my official summer, expect me to be active now!

When a Griffin falls, two are born in it's place.
    When a man falls, he will get up twice as strong.

May I suggest that as our clan motto or something?

Now into a more serious matter, we may need a homepage of our own, but the thing is, we need a programmer or someone skilled with <HTML>. I have seen Requiem and may I ask if we are allowed to ask for help from them? We need to grow in numbers but first, we have to redesign our Forums. A Homepage is needed but I don't know anyone skilled in this art.

Now onto Clan Battles/Wars.
    It has come to my mind that once Clan Wars are implemented, we will need a skilled team. Now an Ideal team that I see in my mind is one with Warriors, (Any player that can dish out a high amount of damage in a short period of time) Knights (Any player that has Moderate attack power and a Moderate defense) Supporters (And player that can support the team by raising attack, defense, or heal) Defenders (Those who can survive a lot of attacks and have a high amount of HP) And Strategists (Can be any class but must know some strategies in order to win, not just the Annihilate Restorers, Kill brawlers, Defeat Captain kind of Strategy.)

I'm just putting this thing into mind. We need to start climbing the pit we have fallen deep into.

~Knight of the Dragon

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:13 am