Gilded Griffins of the North Private Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gilded Griffins of the North Private Forums

Private Forums

=GGN= Frequently Asked Questions

Knight of the Dragon
    Knight of the Dragon

=GGN= Frequently Asked Questions Empty =GGN= Frequently Asked Questions

Post  Knight of the Dragon Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 am

Hello! To avoid spam, I'll post this Frequently Asked Questions Thread (With Approval from Blake) right here.

=Table Of Contents=
    I. Private Forums
    II. The Clan

I. Private Forums

-You may find the FAQ about the Private Forums here.

II. The Clan

This Section Covers ALL the questions about the Gilded Griffins of the North.

How can I join?

To join, you may send a Private Message to our Clan Leader, Blake Don through the BattleOn Forums

How can I get promoted?

Promotions are given only to those who deserve it. Promotions may be given to people who work hard and those who are helpful.

In what ways can I get promoted?

There are several ways to get promoted. Here are the examples.

If you have at least 1 of the Trainer's Weapon, you'll be promoted to Bronze Griffin.

If you have at least 2 of the Trainer's Weapons, you'll be promoted to Silver Griffin.

If you have at least 3 of the Trainer's Weapons, you'll be promoted to Holy Griffin.

If you have ALL of the Trainer's Weapons, and if you have 7 or more rank 10 classes, then you'll be promoted to Gilded One.

If you are Ranked 8 Good, and if you have the Platinum Knight, then you will be promoted to Silver Griffin.

If you are Ranked 10 Evil, and if you have the Shadow Lich, then you will be promoted to Silver Griffin.

If you have the Void of Miltonius, Shadow of Miltonius, Hex of Miltonius, Blood of Miltonius, or Field of Miltonius, you'll be promoted to Silver Griffin.

You may also get promoted by wearing our Clan Uniform for a good amount of time.

But if Blake thinks you deserve it, he'll give you a promotion.

What is the Clan Uniform?

Our clan uniform as of now is the following items.

- Blade of Destiny
    - Pirate Bandana (Golden)
    - Bright Gilded Chameleon Cape
    - Bright Gilded Random Item of Miltonius
    - Bright Gilded Courtly Cape / Aristocratic Cloak / Noble Cloak
    - Captain's Armor set
    - Crusader's Armor set
    - Royal Guard Cape

What are the rules?
    The Clan rules are the following.

1. No speaking of inappropriate language. No flaming, no spamming, no double-posting, etc. If you are caught doing this, then 1 mark for you. 5 marks will pull you down to a lower rank in this clan, and can never be promoted to another rank.

2. Use the clan signature. Always use the clan signature / customized clan signature. But don't go beyond the limits! I warn you!

3. Be always friendly. You are bringing the clan's name. Being friendly is one way to be in unity with others.

4. Be cooperative with the other members.

5. Be creative. Just simply by creative. Not only in arts, but this also applies to most of the things we do. If you have nothing else to do, be creative. Have fun with your friends. Always think positive.

6. Don't ever say, "Join the GGN Clan! Go to the forums and apply now! Join Blake's Clan! Join or else", etc. You will be BANNED from this clan if you are to do so. You are bringing the name of the clan, and if you do this, the clan might be banned too. So please don't do this.

7. Always follow what the Godly Griffin or the Gilded Griffin would say.

8. As much a possible, please do help the helpless.

Where is our Clan Base?
    As of now, we do not have a clan base. But our official room number is 99248.

How can I become a Moderator?
    Right now. I don't think there is anyway aside from being chosen to become one. You may become a Gilded Griffin which is a Lower Clan Moderator by selection. If you are helpful and hard working, you might (read that last word again) become one.

Why is a certain person's name blue?
    If you see someone with a Blue Username, that person is the Moderator of the Clan.

How can I get a Custom Title?
    Here are a few way you may achieve a Custom Title.

1. You can win them through some contests.
    2. You are given one by doing a certain action.

If you have any suggestion for FAQs post it here. Once added, your post will be deleted. No posting unless you have suggestions.

Credits:
    Thanks to Lupus for correcting the Blood of Miltonius Requirement.

Last edited by Knight of the Dragon on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:42 am